Pilgrimages, Retreats, and Tours
Plan a Visit for Your Group
- Private tours are generally scheduled on weekdays between 9:30 am and 4:00 pm. Tours are conducted when there are no other activities at the Cathedral Basilica and can be reserved months in advance.
- Tours can be scheduled on Saturdays, but only one month in advance.
- A public tour is given on almost all Sundays after 11:00 am Mass. No reservation is necessary.
- Tours can last from between 45 minutes to 90 minutes, depending on the interest of the group.
- Tours are limited to 50 people (adults and/or students) total.
- There is no charge for a tour, but a goodwill offering of between $1 – $2 per person is suggested.
- Bus parking only is available directly in front of the Cathedral Basilica main entrance (with a bus placard). On weekdays, the parking lot is not available, but there is plenty of public parking in the area.
- If available, there is a room we offer groups if they need a place to have a bagged lunch before or after their tour.
- The gift shop is not always open during tours.
- Tour guides are volunteers. If we are unable to secure a guide for your tour, you are more than welcome to take a self-guided tour.
- If a solemn event (e.g. a funeral) comes up on the date/time of your tour, we would have to reschedule and would give you as much notice as possible.
To reserve a tour, please fill out the form below and submit your request. This will help us to better serve you and your group during your visit.
We will contact you to make the arrangements and let you know if your requested date/time is available. If you have additional questions, please click here to send an email.
To Schedule a Visit for Your Group
* indicates required field